The Violet Teleporter is a player-created teleporter crafted using the Fabricator at The Lab. Violet Teleporters come in a pair when created, and only one set can be created at a time.
The Violet Teleporter blueprint is obtained from a Blue Treasure Pod in The Dry Reef.
Due to it being contained in a Blue Treasure Pod, it requires the Treasure Cracker MK II to open it.
Only the player is capable of using Violet Teleporters; anything held on the nozzle is left behind, and anything except the player that comes into contact with the teleporter will not be transported. The only way to transport items using teleporters is to store them in the Vacpack.
When one teleporter is placed, it can be picked up again. When both teleporters are placed - and therefore linked - they can only be demolished and must be crafted again at The Lab.
- The Ranch Treasure Pod contains Slime Science Resources, most of which are used in the creation of the Violet Teleporter.
- 1.2.1 - Fixed a bug where Mochi’s Manor icon was not appearing on teleporters.
- 1.0.1 - The World Map is introduced, which can track all player-made teleporters.
- 0.6.0: - Fabricated Teleporters now show the icon of their destinations like Static Teleporters.
- 0.4.0: - Implemented along with other Slime Science gadgets into the game.
- The Violet Teleporter's coloring corresponds to the Phosphor Slime. It shares this trait with the Violet Warp Depot and the Violet Slime Lamp.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|