I'm back and way more mature. So yeah guys,I will no longer freak out about Fire Slime stuff or "Slime Rancher Puyo Puyo Ripoff" stuff, because I recently discovered that Sega does not care about fan-stuff.
Also been a very long time since I made a blog, so WB!!!
- Scorch Slime: Leaves a trail of fire once agitated. Sometimes causes a ring of fire.
- Sol Slime: Invincible to incinerators.
- Flora Slime: Will generate its own food from the bud of it. However, when agitated, its bud will wither and it will go feral 'til you water it. Will also spit seeds of the food out which might harm you.
- Base Slime: Rolls. Sacrifices slime properties to not be able to be sucked into a Vac-Pack. So basically, it's like a largo.
- Knight Slime: Fights off Tarr and even …
Read more >
From another wiki alot of people hate the music.Read more >
But first let's answer these The1andOnlyMike's questions.
- I choose both!
- Oh, y'know, like "Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially (slime name) (other words)." That is certainly lazy.
- Naw way man! I can't!
- Okay, what about Tarr? What if you shoot them right into there mouth?
- Yeah, what if you mis-shoot and a largo like a Tabby Rad eats it? And what if the corral is Pink with Rad-Rock for example?
- Uh... I directly connected the "Duh, long paragraph alert." to the Stealing Puyo Puyo thing.
Read more >
Slime making. It's awesome.
Except I'm removing these special sub-zones and replacing it with something better...
JUST KIDDING. I'm only just gonna add some new biomes. I'm also thinking of adding new slimes.
I'm starting off with my favorite biome.
Rumored to be the place where there's many fountains. The last of the life.
Some of the Glass Desert got winter.Read more >
(sigh) I'm in pieces now.
Now there's only Photos, Videos, and Tables.
Stress builds up.
All I can say,
SOMEONE HELP ME.
Now guess what? Discord.
Urgh... how come I'm the only one without Discord?
I'm rarely active, I'll try and be active everyday...Read more >