As of 10th April 2019, Featured Videos are disabled by logging in.
Click here for more information.
Treasure Pods are spherical objects found dotted around the Far, Far Range. Each one will reward Beatrix with a unique blueprint for Slime Science gadgets, a Decoration, 3 Slime Science Resources, or - more rarely - 3 Golden Plorts. They are usually found in out of the way spots and can be only opened once per game.
To open Treasure Pods, you must obtain Treasure Crackers from the Vacpack upgrade terminal. There are three tiers, each opening more advanced Pods:
The Treasure Cracker MKI allows you to open Green Pods; it will become available once The Lab is unlocked and your first gadget has been crafted. It costs 4,500.
It is not necessary to use the gadgets you create to unlock the Treasure Crackers.
Treasure Pod locations by zone
|Ranch||Dry Reef||Moss Blanket||Indigo Quarry||Nimble Valley|
|Ogden's Retreat||The Wilds||The Slimeulation||Ancient Ruins||Glass Desert||Slime Sea|
Secret Style Paid DLC
This map contains all of the Treasure Pod locations in a single image.
(Except Ogden's Retreat, The Wilds, and Nimble Valley, and The Slimeulation due to the lack of a map)
Note that while these locations are precise, they may be on different elevations.
- 1.4.1b - The Green Treasure Pod behind The Lab barn is now inside the barn.
- 1.4.0 - Lowered gadget fabrication requirements to unlock Treasure Cracker Mk II (from 35 to 20) and Mk III (from 100 to 50). Added Treasure Pods to The Slimeulation, and paid DLC which adds Secret Style Pack treasure pods.
- 1.2.0 - Added Treasure Pods to Nimble Valley.
- 1.1.0 - Added Treasure Pods to The Wilds.
- 0.6.0 - Added Treasure Pods to The Glass Desert.
- 0.5.0 - Added Treasure Pods to The Ancient Ruins.
- 0.4.2c - Another bug related to treasure pods was discovered that required another quick patch. You may experience certain pods are re-closed., but just as before, this should not negatively impact your game in any way.
- 0.4.2b - We discovered a bug that caused old treasure pods to close again following the release of v0.4.2 and have issued a fix. If you have a save file with the pods re-closed you simply have to open them again if you wish to have all pods opened. This will not cause any other issues with your save file. All blueprints you had previously received will remain available to you.
- 0.4.0b - Fixed already-open treasure pods replaying their effects on reloading a game, because the party must eventually end.
- 0.4.0 - Implemented.
- All of the Treasure Pods have the mark of the 7Zee Corporation.
- There are no Green treasure pods in The Glass Desert and The Slimeulation.