As of 10th April 2019, Featured Videos are disabled by logging in.
Click here for more information.
The Indigo Quarry is a winding network of caves and cliffs, striated with deep purple hills from the rare minerals found within it. It was once the site of a mining project but went bust after the discovery that the rare ores it produces quickly break down in the atmospheres other than that of the Far, Far Range.
It was later discovered that the means to harness these metals was via rock slime plorts. Somehow, rock slime plorts preserve the minerals within, a process that eludes even the most prestigious slime scientists.
The Indigo Quarry is a natural home for rock slimes and the more elusive rad slime, and its naturally mineral-rich soil make it a great place to harvest most wild veggies.
Here is a list of the Slimes and resources available in The Indigo Quarry.
|Slimes||• • (Night) • • • • • • •|
|Food||• • • • • • • • • •|
|Exclusive Slime Science Resources|
|Gordo Slimes||go here(Two) • •|
Main article: Treasure Pods/The Indigo Quarry
- 1.2.0 - Fixed bug where the Quarry central cave was incorrectly being treated as part of the ranch.
- The Indigo Quarry is the only area that doesn't have a unique tree decoration available to build for personal use.
- The Quarry is the only area that houses Crystal Slimes and pure Rad Slimes.
- It was a mining project that went bust because minerals from the Far, Far Range start to decompose after leaving the planet.
- However it was discovered later that Rock Plorts stopped this from happening, though this was after the project was cancelled.
- The Indigo Quarry has already existed up to 0.2.0, where it was removed, and later remade in 0.3.0.
- At some point, Thora West actually visited the Indigo Quarry when Hobson still owned the Ranch.