|“||All that remains of a mining project that quickly went bust.||”|
— the Slimepedia
The Indigo Quarry is a winding network of caves and cliffs, striated with deep purple hills from the rare minerals found within it. It was once the site of a mining project but went bust after the discovery that the rare ores it produces quickly break down in the atmospheres other than that of the Far, Far Range.
It was later discovered that the means to harness these metals was via rock slime plorts. Somehow, rock slime plorts preserve the minerals within, a process that eludes even the most prestigious slime scientists.
The Indigo Quarry is a natural home for rock slimes and the more elusive rad slime, and its naturally mineral-rich soil make it a great place to harvest most wild veggies.
Here is a list of the Slimes and resources available in The Indigo Quarry.
|Slimes||• • (Night) • • • • • • •|
|Food||• • • • • • • • • •|
|Exclusive Slime Science Resources|
|Gordo Slimes||(Two) • •|
Main article: Treasure Pods/The Indigo Quarry
- 1.2.0 - Fixed bug where the Quarry central cave was incorrectly being treated as part of the ranch.
- Game Versions/Version 0.3.0 - Formally re-introduced to the game with the Indigo Quarry update.
- Game Versions/Version 0.2.0 - Removed for Early access.
- Before 0.2.0 - In development.
- The Indigo Quarry is the only area that doesn't have a unique tree decoration available to build for personal use.
- The Quarry is the only area that houses Crystal Slimes and pure Rad Slimes.
- At some point, Thora West actually visited the Indigo Quarry when Hobson still owned the Ranch.
- With the Secret Style Pack installed, the number of Treasure Pods present in the Indigo Quarry increases from 16 to 19. However, the World Map claims there is only has 18. This is because the Treasure Pod for the Rad Slime cosmetic is located just inside the boundaries of The Ancient Ruins Transition, so the pod is counted there instead despite not being physically present in the area.