The blueprint for the Taming Bell becomes available after satisfying the following requirements:
The Taming Bell is used to calm Feral Slimes in a 25 unit radius (by comparison, a puzzle cube is 1.06 units long.). The Taming Bell works on groups of slimes, making it an ideal alternative to carrying food or plorts when in danger zones, which spawn multiple ferals.
The bell is activated by shooting the bell with resources or slimes, including other feral slimes. Note that if the yoke of the bell, or the rod that holds the bell up is struck, it will not activate its effect.
- Although The Wilds is one of the most hostile environments in the game due to the abundant presence of Feral Sabers - and therefore ideal for the Taming Bell, The Wilds has no gadget spots so no gadgets can be placed.
- The Taming bell can also be useful in the ranch near Hunter Largo's, in case some goes Feral.
- 0.5.1 - Fixed bug where especially agitated hunter largos responding to the taming bell would immediately turn feral again.
- 0.4.1 - *Added the taming bell and refinery link gadgets.
- The Taming Bell being used to calm feral slimes may be a reference to the Beast Bell from Spiral Knights; Nick's previous game. It would inflict Stun on Wolvers and the Snarbolax, and caused the Snarbolax to become vulnerable to conventional attacks.
|Ranch Management||Drone • Advanced Drone|
|Health Recovery||Med Station|
|Hostile Slime Management||Hydro Turret • Super Hydro Turret • Taming Bell|
|Fun Gadgets||Spring Pad • Potted Tactus|
|Gordo Snares||Novice Gordo Snare • Advanced Gordo Snare • Master Gordo Snare|
|Portables||Chicken Cloner • Portable Water Tap • Portable Scareslime|
|Dash Pad||Dash Pad|
|Bait||Fruit Slime Bait • Veggie Slime Bait • Meat Slime Bait|