For player-made teleporters, see Warp Tech
Static Teleporters are objects found around the Far, Far Range that will instantly transport you from one teleporter to another when stood on. Static Teleporters can be found under certain Gordos or in specific locations leading to another area.
You cannot take anything held on the Vacpack's nozzle through a teleporter, nor will the teleporter warp an item or Slime when shot at the teleporter.
Next to the Plort Market on The Ranch is a teleporter that appears to be inactive. It cannot be used to teleport to other locations, instead, it is the one-way return location for the following teleporters located at:
- The end of The Moss Blanket
- The end of The Indigo Quarry
- The end of The Ancient Ruins
- The second Glass Desert area in the central tower, underneath the Tangle Gordo.
- All three Vaults have one.
Other one-way teleporters
- Various active teleporters in The Wilds, which lead back to Ogden's Retreat.
- At Ogden's Retreat, there is a one-way teleporter that leads to The Wilds. This teleporter is "a little buggy" causing it to teleport Beatrix to various inactive teleporters located in The Wilds at random.
- In Viktor's Workshop, there is a button that teleports the player to The Slimeulation when activated while the inventory is empty.
- In The Slimeulation, one of various doors gets activated after a time, turning into a one-way teleporter to Viktor's Workshop
Between Dry Reef & Overgrowth
- In the Tabby Slime section of The Dry Reef there is a bridge leading to The Moss Blanket. There is an alcove in that area containing a Tabby Gordo. Popping it reveals a teleporter which links to The Overgrowth.
Between The Beach & Ring Island
- The Reef Beach, directly accessible from The Overgrowth, there is a second Tabby Gordo. Popping this one reveals a teleporter that leads to Ring Island.
Between Indigo Quarry & The Grotto
- In the Indigo Quarry, in the cave just after the first area there is a Rock Gordo. Popping this Gordo reveals a teleporter that links to the outside of The Grotto.
Between Indigo Quarry & Ash Isle
- In the Indigo Quarry, there is an island with a broken bridge that must be flown over which leads to a Danger Zone with feral Boom Largos. On this island is a small path that leads directly to another Rock Gordo. Popping this Gordo reveals a teleporter that links to Ash Isle.
Between Slime Sea & Moustache Island
Between the Ancient Ruins and the Glass Desert
- At the end of the Ancient Ruins; this unique teleporter requires 5 Quantum Plorts to activate. When activated, it leads to The Glass Desert.
Between the Overgrowth and Ogden's Retreat
- At the path to The Overgrowth. This teleporter has to be activated by Ogden before it is usable. To activate it, you must follow these criteria: The Moss Blanket is unlocked, The Overgrowth is unlocked, and you complete at least one of Ogden's Range Exchange requests.
- Note: He will only send you the Starmail and unlock the teleporter if you fulfill his Range Exchange request AFTER The Moss Blanket and The Overgrowth are unlocked, or it won't work.
Between the Grotto and Mochi's Manor
- In the Grotto. This teleporter has to be activated by Mochi Miles before it is usable. To activate it, you must follow these criteria: The Indigo Quarry is unlocked, The Grotto is unlocked, and you complete at least one of Mochi's Range Exchange requests.
- Note: She will only send you the Starmail and unlock the teleporter if you fulfill her Range Exchange request AFTER The Indigo Quarry and The Grotto are unlocked, or it won't work.
Between the Lab and Viktor's Workshop
- In the Lab. This teleporter has to be activated by Viktor Humphries before it is usable. To activate it, you must follow these criteria: The Ancient Ruins is unlocked, The Lab is unlocked, the MKII Treasure Cracker is purchased, and you complete at least one of Viktor's Range Exchange requests.
- Note: He will only send you the Starmail and unlock the teleporter if you fulfill his Range Exchange request AFTER The Ancient Ruins and The Lab are unlocked, and the MKII Treasure Cracker is purchased, or it won't work.
Between Mochi's Manor and Nimble Valley
- Two teleporters are present in Mochi's Manor, next to the Custom Range Exchange. The closest is connected to the Nimble Valley Beginner Track and the furthest to the Nimble Valley Advanced Track.
- When a teleporter gives off particles and spins around, it can be entered. If not, it is either the teleporter near the Plort Market which is one-way, a teleporter to a rancher area that hasn't been unlocked yet, or there is a Gordo sitting on the other side.
- Before 0.3.7, the teleporter was only a blue circular pad.
- On the release of 0.6.0, the Static Teleporter in the ruins was located on the cliff next to a treasure pod.
- As of 1.0.1, the portal is now located near the temple housing the teleporter to The Glass Desert.
- 1.4.0 - Viktor's Workshop was added along with a two way teleporter between The Ranch and Viktor's Workshop.
- 1.2.0 - Nimble Valley and Mochi's Manor was added along with a two-way teleporter between The Ranch and Mochi's Manor, and two two-way teleporters between Mochi's Manor and each area of Nimble Valley.
- 1.1.1 - Fixed bug where a teleporter in the desert’s icon could appear on the map before that teleporter was actually available to use.
- 1.1.0 - The Wilds and Ogden's Retreat was added along with a two-way teleporter between The Ranch and Ogden's Retreat, a buggy one-way teleporter from Ogden's Retreat to The Wilds, and various one-way teleporters from The Wilds back to The Ranch.
- 1.0.1 - The Static Teleporter in The Ancient Ruins was moved next to the temple housing the Teleporter to The Glass Desert. The map now tracks Static Teleporters and player-made ones. Added Return teleporters to Hobson vaults after watching a few streams where players met untimely deaths in the vaults and lost their gold plorts and Nick almost cried for them.
- 1.0.0 - Added The Vaults with Static Teleporters used to go to them.
- 0.6.0 - A one-way teleporter from The Glass Desert was added and can be accessed after popping the Tangle Gordo, which is sitting on top of it.
- 0.3.7 - Teleporters have received a visual upgrade and now have fancy animations that our fancy artist added. They even have a fancy screen that tells you where it's going.
- 0.3.6 - The tabby gordo on the beach behind The Overgrowth no longer drops a slime key. Instead it provides a teleporter to the ring island. Keys acquired from this gordo previously should now be considered ultimately useless trinkets or priceless collectibles that make you a better person for owning them, depending on your perspective.
- 0.3.5 - Added a Static Teleporter at the end of The Moss Blanket
- 0.3.0 - The Overgrowth and The Grotto now include two-way teleporters to other areas of the range. However, the gordos blocking the other end need to be dealt with first...
- 0.2.0 - Implemented along with the Early Access of the game.
One way teleporters