|“||Slooow Field: Experimental tech that creates a dome of photonic jelly, slowing down quicksilvers that pass through it.||”|
— Monomi Park
The Slooow Field is an item found exclusively at the Nimble Valley activity. Shooting it on a surface produces a large, purple bubble which slows down any Quicksilver Slimes that pass through it for a short amount of time. The bubble lasts for 25 in-game minutes.
It is a possible drop from Charge Station nodes, alongside the Static Clinger and the Thunderclap. They are always given in groups of 3 and are stored in Slot 3 of the Augmented Vacpack. When claimed, the node deactivates for 2 in-game hours.
Any Charge Station charges remaining before picking up another are lost.
As with all Nimble Valley charges, any remaining Slooow Fields are lost when leaving Nimble Valley.
- Slooow Fields are the only way to reliably slow Quicksilvers down.
- Due to the fact that Slooow Fields use the third Vacpack slot, ordinarily only Spark Shots can be used in conjunction with it. However it is possible to obtain something else if near a Charge Station that's ready to supply another.
- 1.2.0 - Implemented.
- The Slooow Field may physically be based on blown up bubblegum. However it is also mentioned to be made of "photonic jelly". Photons in the real-world are the science of light; this suggests that the bubble emits its own light, possibly through electromagnetism.
- Regular slimes are unaffected by the Slooow Field. However they cannot normally come into contact with it during normal gameplay.
- Before Nimble Valley was added into the game, Slooow Field's beta name was "Valley Slow".
|Locations||Mochi's Manor • Nimble Valley|
|Electrical Charges||Spark Shot|
|Charge Station Charges||Thunderclap • Static Clinger • Slooow Field|
|Game Modes||Rush Mode|