|“||Never quit playing around.||”|
— the Slimepedia
Each corralable species of slime has a favorite toy, which is more effective with it than other toys. Multiple slime toys do not stack their effects, but do however stack with a Music Box. If multiple different toys are present, its favored toy's effect will take priority if one is present.
Basic Slime Toys
|Name: Beach Ball|
|Name: Big Rock|
|Name: Yarn Ball|
|Name: Night Light|
|Name: Power Cell|
|Name: Bomb Ball|
|Name: Buzzy Bee|
|Name: Rubber Ducky|
|Name: Octo Buddy|
Advanced Slime Toys
|Name: Crystal Ball|
|Name: Stuffed Chicken|
|Name: Puzzle Cube|
|Name: Disco Ball|
|Name: Gyro Top|
|Name: Sol Mate|
|Name: Charcoal Brick|
|Name: Stego Buddy|
These toys are only available as part of their Console Bundles, and will be purchasable in-game once the Slime Toy station is unlocked at Rank 8 in the 7Zee Rewards Club, if the blueprint has been purchased at The Lab. When their associated Fashion Pods are equipped, slimes will favor the toy.
Like the rest of the bundles, the toys are mutually exclusive.
|Name: Treasure Chest|
Favorite of: Any slime equipped with a Piratey Fashion Pod
|Name: Bop Goblin|
Favorite of: Any slime equipped with a Heroic Fashion Pod
|Name: Beeper Bot|
Favorite of: Any slime equipped with a Galactic Fashion Pod
|Name: Saber Slime Mudball|
Favorite of: N/A
Save files created before Update 0.6.0 did not generate these toys in their respective locations.
|Toy and biome||Screenshot||Map|
The Dry Reef beach
The Indigo Quarry
The Moss Blanket
The Slime Sea
(behind The Grotto)
The Ranch Docks
- 1.4.2 - Enhanced the delicious, smoky aroma of the charcoal brick toys to make them more exciting for fire slimes.
- 1.3.2 - Added Beeper Bot.
- 1.3.0b-co1 - Added Treasure Chest and Bop Goblin.
- 1.2.0b - Added Slime Toy dispenser in Mochi's Manor since some of you would rather be entertaining slimes instead of working.
- 1.1.0 - Added Stego Buddies to the Slime Toy shop, favored by Saber Slimes.
- 1.0.1c - Charcoal Brick no longer gets incinerated when placed in the incinerator.
- 1.0.1 - Added Slime Toys for desert slimes.
- 0.6.0 - Slime Toys that spawn in the wild now spawn when the game file is created.
- 0.5.1 - Slime Toys were added to the game and the Toys that spawned in the wild spawned on the second day.
- The Saber Slime Mudball and Rubber Ducky are the only slime toys that have more than one function.
- The Puzzle Cube is based off of the Rubik's Cube.
- The Night Light does not emit any light in the environment.
- The Rolling Beetle I toys are the favorites of the slimes added in versions up to 0.2.0 (Boom, Rad, etc.).
- The Rolling Beetle III toys are the favorites of the slimes added from version 0.3.5 and onward.
- The Slime Toys that spawn in the Far, Far Range spawn when a game's save file is created. Because of this, they were not spawned in games created before 0.5.1.
- Because slimes are attracted towards toys, and the Puddle Slime's relatively low amount of movement, it is possible to use the Rubber Duck to keep more than 5 in the natural ponds, by using the attraction to lure them away from the others.
- The Octo Buddy was originally in the game's files in Version 1.3.1, and was later removed along with the rest of the Scuba Playset in Version 1.3.1b. It was eventually re-added officially into the game in Version 1.4.2, with the icon being adjusted to not feature a star - an indicator that it was to be DLC.