Acquisitionas soon as The Lab is purchased.
The #1 Slime Stage is capable of holding Slimes, Largo Slimes and Tarr and keeping them on display. In this state, their normal behaviors are overrided to simply spin in place while the stage is active. When the stage deactivates, they will behave as normal. Slimes can bump each other off the stage, and can react in awe to a slime on the slime stage. Slimes are always knocked off the stage by being touched with the vac stream and being hit with resources.
Tarr still despawn while on the Slime Stage. Puddle Slimes, Fire Slimes, and Quicksilver Slimes will not despawn while on the Slime Stage. Gold Slimes and Lucky Slimes will not despawn for the duration that they are on the Slime Stage, but may despawn almost immediately.
- Placing a Tarr on the #1 Slime Stage awards the Best of the Worst achievement.
- the Slime Stage nullifies most slime abilitities.
- 1.3.0 - (Undocumented) Going into Gadget Mode will no longer cause the stage to stop functioning and release any slime held on it.
- 0.4.0 - Implemented.
- The Slime Stage appears to be based on a stage used for fashion shows.
- Lucky Slimes do not react to hunger and agitation. Due to this, they cannot break off the Slime Stage on their own.
- The Slime Stage nullifies most slime abilitities.
|Fun||Slimeball Hoop • Slime Stage|
|Fashion Pods||Handlebar Fashion Pod • Shady Fashion Pod • Clip-On Fashion Pod • Googly Fashion Pod • Smart Fashion Pod • Serious Fashion Pod • Dandy Fashion Pod • Cute Fashion Pod • Royal Fashion Pod • Fashion Pod Remover|
|DLC||Piratey Fashion Pod • Heroic Fashion Pod • Galactic Fashion Pod|