Acquisition7Zee Rewards Club, requiring a cumulative sum of 876,500.
When placed while in Gadget Mode, it will automatically begin collecting resources over the course of 12 hours, and when complete will perform a dance animation until demolished or harvested. It lasts for 12 cycles and after its final, it will despawn when harvested.
It provides 6-12 resources - equivalent to a Master Apiary - and has the highest chance of receiving rare resources per harvest, making it the best apiary in the game.
Drops by rarity
|Drop||Location exclusive?||Weight value|
|The Moss Blanket||90|
|The Ancient Ruins||Green: 90|
|The Glass Desert||90|
- 1.0.1 - Extractor cycle time was reduced from 22 In-Game hours to 12 In-Game hours. Chance of rare resources has been increased.
- 0.6.0 - Added to an expanded list of rewards for the 7Zee Rewards Club.
- The Royal Apiary's blueprint is stated by the Builder's Shop to value at 3,500 to purchase after unlocking the blueprint. However it is exclusively gained through the 7Zee Rewards Club, so is unavailable to purchase at any point.
- It is entirely possible to obtain the Royal Apiary - the best apiary in the game - before the Master Apiary. This is due to the fact that the Royal Apiary is unlocked through the 7Zee Rewards Club.
- The Royal Apiary is one of three extractors that have their own names for their tier; the other two are the Titan Drill and the Abyssal Pump.
|Novice||Novice Drill • Novice Apiary • Novice Pump|
|Advanced||Advanced Drill • Advanced Apiary • Advanced Pump|
|Master||Master Drill • Master Apiary • Master Pump|
|7Zee Rewards Club||Titan Drill • Royal Apiary • Abyssal Pump|