The Refinery Link is unlocked when purchasing the following blueprints from The Lab Builder Shop:
Just like the normal refinery, deposited items cannot be removed, and will reject resources that are not used in Slime Science or if a particular resource pool has hit its maximum capacity of 999.
There is no limit to how many Refinery Links can be created at the Fabricator, and they may be picked up again without demolishing them.
- It is entirely viable to create one Refinery Link, place it down, deposit items, and pick it up again.
- All plots at The Ranch and Ogden's Retreat all have Gadget Sites nearby; it may also be viable to place one Refinery Link down, along with a Market Link, at every plot used for Corrals.
- Having a Refinery Link near an area used for Extractors is also recommended to clear a full inventory quickly.
- 0.4.2 - Adjusted the refinery link's depositer to be more receptive.
- 0.4.1 - Added the taming bell and refinery link gadgets.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|