The Red Teleporter is a player-created teleporter crafted using the Fabricator at The Lab. Red Teleporters come in a pair when created, and only one set can be created at a time.
Its blueprint is obtained from a Purple Treasure Pod at The Indigo Quarry.
Due to it being contained within a Purple Treasure Pod, it requires the Treasure Cracker MK III to open it.
Only the player is capable of using Red Teleporters; anything held on the nozzle is left behind, and anything except the player that comes into contact with the teleporter will not be transported. The only way to transport items using teleporters is to store them in the Vacpack.
When one teleporter is placed, it can be picked up again. When both teleporters are placed - and therefore linked - they can only be demolished and must be crafted again at The Lab.
- 1.2.1 - Fixed a bug where Mochi’s Manor icon was not appearing on teleporters.
- 1.0.1 - The World Map is introduced, which can track all player-made teleporters.
- 0.6.0: - Fabricated Teleporters now show the icon of their destinations like Static Teleporters.
- 0.4.1: - Fixed bug where the red teleporter and warp depot were possible to unlock without acquiring the appropriate treasure pod.
- 0.4.0: - Implemented along with other Slime Science gadgets into the game.
- The Red Teleporter's coloring corresponds to the Boom Slime. It shares this trait with the Red Warp Depot and the Red Slime Lamp.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|