A pond gives you a source of unlimited fresh water on the ranch that you can use for watering gardens, calming slimes in a corral, defeating tarr, or giving your puddle slimes a place to hang out and feed.
"Water you going to do with this?"
- 1.0.1 - Ponds now produce infinite water.
- Before 0.2.0 - Implemented.
- The Pond's texture is themed after The Moss Blanket.
- There are natural bodies of water which serve a similar purpose to ponds in The Docks and Mochi's Manor. However this should not discourage the use of purchasable ponds, since Puddle Slimes cease Plort production when there are too many Puddle Slimes in the immediate area.
- Before Ponds were updated to be an unlimited source of water, the Slimepedia used to mention that the pond's water can be consumed if vac'd or drunk by Puddle Slimes. It also mentioned that the pond would refill immediately when it rains, however this feature was never implemented, and the statement was eventually removed.