|“||Water you going to do with this?||”|
— the Slimepedia
"Water you going to do with this?"
- 1.3.2 - Puddles be praised! The pond received a makeover!
- 1.0.1 - Ponds now produce infinite water.
- 0.3.5 - Ponds received a makeover.
- Before 0.2.0 - Implemented.
- The Pond has a plort cap of 8 plorts. When a Puddle slime produces a plort, a check is made to determine how many plorts are in the pond. Puddles slimes often skip a check while producing plorts all at once when visiting an area that has not been visited for at least a day, so it is not uncommon to instead see between 10-14 plorts from a catchup. When the cap has been reached, or a check is made after the cap has been passed, Puddle Slimes cease plort production entirely until the cap is no longer reached.
- The Pond is themed after The Moss Blanket.
- There are natural bodies of water which serve a similar purpose to ponds in The Docks, Mochi's Manor, and Viktor's Workshop. However this should not discourage the use of purchasable ponds, since Puddle Slimes cease Plort production when there are too many Puddle Slimes in the immediate area.
- Before Ponds were updated to be an unlimited source of water, the Slimepedia used to mention that the pond's water can be consumed if vac'd or drunk by Puddle Slimes. It also mentioned that the pond would refill immediately when it rains, however this feature was never implemented, and the statement was eventually removed.