|“||The most common fruit found on the Range, and some say, the most delicious.||”|
— the Slimepedia
Pogofruit are a common sight almost anywhere on the Far, Far Range. Tasting a bit like a peach, they're most notable for having their trademark spots both on and under the skin.
- The Pogofruit is the most common and most accessible fruit in the game and is very helpful for feeding Fruit-eating slimes, such as The Phosphor Slime or the Honey Slime. However because no Slime favors it, it will never produce double the number of Plorts.
- For this reason, it may be unwise to grow Pogofruits unless you don't yet have access to favored foods.
- Their larger harvest yield compared to more valuable foods may be suitable as burned food for Fire Slimes.
- Pogofruit are fairly abundant in The Overgrowth once it is unlocked; 3 hanging Pogofruit trees are located there.
- 1.3.2 - Adjusted fruit and veggie growth to make sure they’re always ripe when entering a certain secret area.
- 1.3.1 - Fixed an issue where fruits and veggies would almost always be unripe in an area that you haven’t visited in awhile.
- Before 0.2.0 - Implemented.
- They share many characteristics with Carrots and Hen Hens, such as having larger yields and not having a slime that favors them.