Pogofruit are a common sight almost anywhere on the Far, Far Range. Tasting a bit like a peach, they're most notable for having their trademark spots both on and under the skin.
- The Pogofruit is the most common and most accessible fruit in the game and is very helpful for feeding Fruit-eating slimes, such as The Phosphor Slime or the Honey Slime. However because no Slime favors it, it will never produce double the number of Plorts.
- For this reason, it may be unwise to grow Pogofruits unless you don't yet have access to favored foods.
- Their larger harvest yield compared to more valuable foods may be suitable as burned food for Fire Slimes.
- Pogofruit are fairly abundant in The Overgrowth once it is unlocked; 3 hanging Pogofruit trees are located there.
- The Pogofruit may be based on pomegranate. Its name may be based on Pogo Fruit, a fruit which appears to be native to Borneo.
- They share many characteristics with Carrots and Hen Hens, such as having larger yields and not having a slime that favors them.