The Pink Teleporter is a player-created teleporter crafted using the Fabricator at The Lab. Pink Teleporters come in a pair when created, and only one set can be created at a time.
Acquisitionas soon as The Lab is purchased.
Only the player is capable of using Pink Teleporters; anything held on the nozzle is left behind, and anything except the player that comes into contact with the teleporter will not be transported. The only way to transport items using teleporters is to store them in the Vacpack.
When one teleporter is placed, it can be picked up again. When both teleporters are placed - and therefore linked - they can only be demolished and must be crafted again at The Lab.
- The Ranch Treasure Pod contains Slime Science Resources which are all used in the creation of the Pink Teleporter.
- 1.2.1 - Fixed a bug where Mochi’s Manor icon was not appearing on teleporters.
- 1.0.1 - The World Map is introduced, which can track all player-made teleporters.
- 0.6.0: - Fabricated Teleporters now show the icon of their destinations like Static Teleporters.
- 0.4.0: - Implemented along with other Slime Science gadgets into the game.
- The Pink Teleporter's coloring corresponds to the Pink Slime. It shares this trait with the Pink Warp Depot and the Pink Slime Lamp.
- The Pink Teleporter is the only teleporter that is required for unlocking additional teleporters:
- The Blue Teleporter will unlock 2 days after unlocking either of the Indigo Quarry Slime Gates and purchasing the Pink Teleporter blueprint
- The Grey Teleporter will unlock 2 days after unlocking either of the Moss Blanket Slime Gates and purchasing the Pink Teleporter blueprint
- The Butterscotch Teleporter will unlock 30 minutes after unlocking the Glass Desert and purchasing the Pink Teleporter blueprint.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|