Please read this article for full details.
The Party Weekend is an ongoing event which was introduced during the Party Gordo Update, and runs every weekend from Friday all through to Sunday, local time. The event features new Ornaments, with different ornaments dropping from week to week.
Throughout the Far, Far Range, the Party Gordo will appear in a specific spot for all players once every weekend which requires 10 of any food item to burst. When burst, it drops four Pink Slimes that don the Party Gordo glasses and hat, one rare ornament and eight party crates which exclusively drop ornaments, totaling 9 ornaments from the gordo. It does not appear again until the next weekend.
Party Gordo Locations
If this table needs updating, a full list of every possible location may be found in this blog which may be used to update it.
|Date & Zone||In-game||Map||Common ornaments available|
July 10 2020 to July 12 2020
The Glass Desert
|Quicksilver Ornament Lovely Ornament|
- This is the second time-specific event introduced to the game, after Wiggly Wonderland.
- This is the longest event in the game to date.
- 30 locations are detailed in the game's code, however, only 29 are used by Party Gordos. 1 location is unused. That location is labelled as "DEBUG" instead of having a number assigned to it.
- Party Crates can remain after a Party Weekend event; finding and opening a party crate on a date outside of party weekend will always yield a Pink Ornament or a Rare Ornament.
- A Halloween-themed Party Gordo event ran from October 30th 2019 to November 1st 2019, and a standard Party Weekend event immediately followed from November 1st 2019 to November 3rd 2019, making November 1st 2019 currently the only date to have overlapping Party Gordos and Ornaments; having two Party Gordos active at their respective locations, and three different standard ornaments available alongside the usual 5% rare ornament drop on this date.