|“||Where to retreat after you've escaped.||”|
— the Slimepedia
The teleporter to the retreat is located between the main ranch area and The Overgrowth, initially in an inactive state. To activate it, either The Moss Blanket Slime Gate or the Ancient Ruins Moss Blanket Gate must be unlocked and The Overgrowth be purchased. A Range Exchange trade must then be completed with Ogden Ortiz and upon doing so, he will send a partnership message via Starmail and the teleporter will activate. Note that the trade must be done last.
The usable areas of the retreat are initially sealed off behind a barrier, with the only accessible area being a small zone containing Ogden's personal Range Exchange where he requests Kookadoba for trading, and a teleporter to The Wilds located across a small bridge to obtain the Kookadoba. The retreat ultimately becomes available for personal use once 345 Kookadoba have been traded.
Ogden built this little getaway as a place where he could take a break from his ranch and collect his thoughts. But soon it led to an obsession as he discovered the nearby Wilds, and the tasty kookadoba fruit within.
|Miracle Mix||First trade: Miracle Mix
This special mix greatly increases the time it takes for ripe fruits and veggies to rot, so long as they are touching the garden's soil.
|Deluxe Upgrade||Second trade: Deluxe Upgrade
A special upgrade designed by Ogden Ortiz that tweaks the garden's replicator to produce a bigger harvest than normally possible.
|Ogden's Retreat||Final trade: access to Ogden's Retreat
Where to retreat after you've escaped.
At all times
|Spicy Tofu||Spicy Tofu|
Main article: Treasure Pods/Ogden's Retreat
- 1.3.1 - Added a fix that will prevent some cases of items getting stuck below ground in Ogden’s Retreat.
- 1.1.1 - Teleporters from the Wilds now lead to Ogden’s Retreat instead of to Beatrix’s Ranch.
- 1.1.0 - Implemented.
- The real location of Ogden's Retreat is far from the actual map, being closest to the Cinder Grove and right next to the first of 3 Vaults.
- This is the first Ranch expansion that does not directly require Newbucks to obtain.
- There is no associated map with Ogden's Retreat; the map will indicate it is located in Unknown. This is also the case with The Wilds.
|Locations||Ogden's Retreat • The Wilds|
|Food||Kookadoba • Spicy Tofu|
|Collectables||Ogden's Retreat Treasure Pods • The Wilds Treasure Pods|