AcquisitionThe Lab, without the need to purchase it.
When placed while in Gadget Mode, it will automatically begin drilling for resources over the course of 12 hours, and when complete will perform a dance animation until demolished or harvested. It will despawn when harvested.
It is the lowest tier extractor of its type, providing only 4-8 resources per harvest.
- Due to the low cost of the Novice Drills, they may be a suitable candidate for creating gadgets in bulk, for the gadget creation requirement for the Treasure Crackers.
- The Advanced Drill unlocks 5 days after purchase of The Lab.
Drops by rarity
|Drop||Location exclusive?||Weight value|
|The Indigo Quarry||90|
|The Ancient Ruins||Red: 90|
|The Glass Desert||90|
- 1.0.1 - Extractor cycle time was reduced from 22 In-Game hours to 12 In-Game hours. Chance of rare resources has been increased.
- 0.5.0 - Echoes can now be extracted in The Ancient Ruins. The Gold Echo can be extracted from any extractor but at a rare chance.
- 0.4.0 - Implemented in the Slime Science Update.
- The Novice Drill's blueprint is stated by the Builder's Shop to value at 500. However it is unlocked automatically after buying The Lab, so is unavailable to purchase at any point.
|Novice||Novice Drill • Novice Apiary • Novice Pump|
|Advanced||Advanced Drill • Advanced Apiary • Advanced Pump|
|Master||Master Drill • Master Apiary • Master Pump|
|7Zee Rewards Club||Titan Drill • Royal Apiary • Abyssal Pump|