Acquisitionas soon as The Lab is purchased.
When placed while in Gadget Mode, it will automatically begin harvesting resources over the course of 12 hours, and when complete will perform a dance animation until demolished or harvested. It will despawn when harvested.
It is the lowest tier extractor of its type, providing only 4-8 resources per harvest.
- Due to the low cost of the Novice Apiaries, they may be a suitable candidate for creating gadgets in bulk, for the gadget creation requirement for the Treasure Crackers.
- The Advanced Apiary unlocks 5 days after purchasing the Novice Apiary blueprint.
Drops by rarity
|Drop||Location exclusive?||Weight value|
|The Moss Blanket||90|
|The Ancient Ruins||Green: 90|
|The Glass Desert||90|
- 1.0.1 - Extractor cycle time was reduced from 22 In-Game hours to 12 In-Game hours. Chance of rare resources has been increased.
- 0.5.0 - Echoes can now be extracted in The Ancient Ruins. The Gold Echo can be extracted from any extractor but at a rare chance.
- 0.4.0 - Implemented in the Slime Science Update.
|Novice||Novice Drill • Novice Apiary • Novice Pump|
|Advanced||Advanced Drill • Advanced Apiary • Advanced Pump|
|Master||Master Drill • Master Apiary • Master Pump|
|7Zee Rewards Club||Titan Drill • Royal Apiary • Abyssal Pump|