The Master Pump blueprint is obtained from a Purple Treasure Pod in The Glass Desert.
Due to it being contained in a Purple Treasure Pod, it requires the Treasure Cracker MK III to open it.
When placed while in Gadget Mode, it will automatically begin collecting resources over the course of 12 hours, and when complete will perform a dance animation until demolished or harvested. After its final cycle, it will despawn when harvested.
It provides 6-12 resources; more than an Advanced Pump.
Drops by rarity
|Drop||Location exclusive?||Weight value|
|The Dry Reef||90|
|The Ancient Ruins||Blue: 90|
|The Glass Desert||90|
- 1.0.1 - Extractor cycle time was reduced from 22 In-Game hours to 12 In-Game hours. Chance of rare resources has been increased.
- 0.6.0 - Master extractors of all types can now be obtained from Treasure Pods in the Glass Desert.
- 0.5.0 - Echoes can now be extracted in The Ancient Ruins. The Gold Echo can be extracted from any extractor but at a rare chance.
- 0.4.0 - Implemented in the Slime Science Update. However Master extractors are unobtainable.
- The Master Pump's blueprint is stated by the Builder's Shop to value at 2,500 to purchase after unlocking the blueprint. However it is exclusively gained through Treasure Pods, so is unavailable to purchase at any point.
- It is entirely possible to obtain the Abyssal Pump - the best pump in the game - before the Master Pump. This is due to the fact that the Abyssal Pump is unlocked through the 7Zee Rewards Club.
|Novice||Novice Drill • Novice Apiary • Novice Pump|
|Advanced||Advanced Drill • Advanced Apiary • Advanced Pump|
|Master||Master Drill • Master Apiary • Master Pump|
|7Zee Rewards Club||Titan Drill • Royal Apiary • Abyssal Pump|