The Green Warp Depot blueprint is obtained from a Purple Treasure Pod in The Indigo Quarry.
Due to it being contained in a Purple Treasure Pod, it requires the Treasure Cracker MK III to open it.
Green Warp Depots can be used to transfer a single stack of items up to 300 units from one location to another and items can be deposited or retrieved at either end. They can be placed in any Gadget Site. Unlinked Warp Depots still function as normal, and therefore can be used as storage.
When one Warp Depot is placed, it can be picked up again. When both Warp Depots are placed - and therefore linked - they can only be demolished and must be crafted again at The Lab.
- Due to the fact that unlinked Warp Depots can be picked up again and only store a single item stack, they may be suitable as makeshift Silos at The Ranch and its expansions for more specific storage; such as storing valuable Plorts, or the favored food of slimes.
- 1.3.1b - Fixed a bug where items would sometimes get deleted from warp depots.
- 1.2.1 - Both Silos and Warp Depots were given a Quality of Life change:
- 0.4.0 - Implemented along with other Slime Science gadgets into the game.
- The Green Warp Depot's coloring corresponds to the Rad Slime. It shares this trait with the Green Teleporter and the Green Slime Lamp.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|