The blueprint for the Gold Warp Depot is obtained by reaching Rank 27 of the 7Zee Rewards Club.
Gold Warp Depots can be used to transfer a single stack of items up to 300 units from one location to another and items can be deposited or retrieved at either end. They can be placed in any Gadget Site. Unlinked Warp Depots still function as normal, and therefore can be used as storage.
When one Warp Depot is placed, it can be picked up again. When both Warp Depots are placed - and therefore linked - they can only be demolished and must be crafted again at The Lab.
- Due to the fact that unlinked Warp Depots can be picked up again and only store a single item stack, they may be suitable as makeshift Silos at The Ranch and its expansions for more specific storage; such as storing valuable Plorts, or the favored food of slimes.
- 1.3.1b - Fixed a bug where items would sometimes get deleted from warp depots.
- 1.2.1 - Both Silos and Warp Depots were given a Quality of Life change:
- 0.6.0 - Added to an expanded list of rewards for the 7Zee Rewards Club.
- The Gold Warp Depot's coloring corresponds to the Gold Slime. It shares this trait with the Gold Teleporter and the Gold Slime Lamp.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|