The Gold Teleporter is a player-created teleporter crafted using the Fabricator at The Lab. Gold Teleporters come in a pair when created, and only one set can be created at a time.
Acquisition7Zee Rewards Club.
Only the player is capable of using Gold Teleporters; anything held on the nozzle is left behind, and anything except the player that comes into contact with the teleporter will not be transported. The only way to transport items using teleporters is to store them in the Vacpack.When one teleporter is placed, it can be picked up again. When both teleporters are placed - and therefore linked - they can only be demolished and must be crafted again at The Lab.
- 1.2.1 - Fixed a bug where Mochi’s Manor icon was not appearing on teleporters.
- 1.0.1 - The World Map is introduced, which can track all player-made teleporters.
- 0.6.0 - Fabricated Teleporters now show the icon of their destinations like Static Teleporters.
- Added to an expanded list of rewards for the 7Zee Rewards Club.
- The Gold Teleporter's coloring corresponds to the Gold Slime. It shares this trait with the Gold Warp Depot and the Gold Slime Lamp.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|