|“||Nothing beats the taste of food grown in your own backyard.||”|
— the Slimepedia
The gardens used by ranchers use advanced technology to rapidly grow clones of fruits and veggies in a natural, though greatly sped up, way. By placing a sample into the replicator, the garden's soil is instantly populated by a fruit tree or veggie patch and will keep producing harvests until removed.
A default Garden will produce crops up to their maximum harvest once every 18-24 in-game hours.
Giving the garden a splash of Water or Ancient Water will double the growth rate of the crop for 23 in-game hours. This effect does not stack with the Sprinkler.
"Nothing beats the taste of food grown in your own backyard"
|Nutrient Soil||Nutrient Soil|
Nutrient soil contains compost from the Moss Blanket and minerals from the Indigo Quarry. Makes crops always yield the maximum harvest.
A scareslime is a stuffed tarr model designed to keep wandering slimes away from your crops. Simple, but terrifying.
|Miracle Mix||Miracle Mix|
This special mix greatly increases the time it takes for ripe fruits and veggies to rot, so long as they are touching the garden's soil.
|Deluxe Upgrade||Deluxe Upgrade|
A special upgrade designed by Ogden Ortiz that tweaks the garden's replicator to produce a bigger harvest than normally possible.
- 1.3.2 - Fixed an issue where scareslimes sometimes weren’t scary enough. Scareslimes are back to being 2 spooky 4 slimes.
- 1.3.0b - Fixed bug where sometimes gardens would produce slightly less food than intended. To claim any carrots you may have lost, please send a postcard to 'Where's My Carrots?' c/o Monomi Park in Walla Walla Washington, or visit your local grocer.
- 1.2.0 - Fixed the garden tutorial getting stuck if you planted a crop before the tutorial prompt.
- 1.1.1 - Renamed Garden Deluxe as Deluxe Upgrade.
- 1.1.0 - Miracle Mix and Garden Deluxe upgrades were added.
- 1.0.1 - The timer was removed from crops, allowing for infinite harvests.
- Before 0.2.0 - Implemented.
- The Slimepedia icon of the Garden and Garden Deluxe depicts Cuberries growing on Mint Mango trees, with the coloring and trunk pattern similar to the Pogofruit tree.
- You can increase hourly food yield by harvesting crops as soon as they reach maturity, removing the crops for 10, and then replanting it. Doing so skips a portion of the regrowth phase.
- The Deluxe Upgrade is not present in the Garden's Slimepedia Entry, despite Miracle Mix being present in it.
- You cannot grow kookadoba fruit, spicy tofu or gilded ginger in a garden.