June 6, 2016
Slime Rancher v0.3.3 is now available!
- The Pulse Wave has received an overhaul: the visuals have been greatly improved and the knockback and its effectiveness has been increased against largos and tarr.
- Boom slime explosion logic has been improved and has greatly reduced the chances of small items escaping corral barriers when they explode.
- An FOV slider has been added in the Video Options menu.
- Slimes that are actively fleeing Tarrs will now attempt to break up their slime stacks, because when things go south, it's every slime for themselves.
- Adjusted the volume and falloff of a number of sound effects.
- The music of the Slime Sea now has a new day and night theme.
- Adjusted a bunch of environmental props.
- Reordered a few items in the Slimepedia.
- Removed normal slime voice overs from ferals. It was hard to be intimidating when you sounded that darn cute.
- Fixed bug causing fruit and vegetables to shrivel too much when they rot.
- Fixed bug preventing use of “w” in text fields (game name, bug reports).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.