A corral is used to keep slimes on a ranch. The open-air corrals are designed for maximum slime satisfaction, with the rich soil of the Range beneath them and its expansive sky above them. Slimes will remain perfectly happy within corrals as long as they are fed regularly.
Remember: You can shoot things THROUGH a corral barrier. Handy!
|High Walls||High Walls|
Higher corral walls ensure that even the bounciest of slimes will have difficulty escaping.
|Music Box||Music Box|
The music box plays a soothing tune that greatly reduces slime agitation.
Use this not only to calm down Boom slimes, but to also ease starving slimes for an extended period of time.
|Air Net||Air Net|
An air net is a force barrier that covers the top of a corral. It can take a few hits before needing to recharge.
Note that, like the corral walls, this net is only solid to slimes.
|Solar Shield||Solar Shield|
A solar shield will encase a corral in a dim shade, protecting slimes sensitive to light.
Perfect for ranching Phosphor slimes and their plorts, protects them from the sun.
- 1.1.1 - Reduced the corral autofeeder frequency on Low and Medium to give food every 9 and 6 hours, respectively.
- 1.1.0 - Fixed bug where slimes in a corral with a music box would stay soothed after demolishing the corral and music box. I mean, sometimes you just can’t get a song out of your head...
- 0.6.0d - Fixed bug where returning to Largos in a corral with an auto-feeder and plort-collector would sometimes not produce all of the proper plorts.
- Fixed bug where carrots and parsnips would sometimes become stuck against corral posts.
- 0.5.1 - The auto-feeder corral upgrade now has 3 speed settings. You can change these setting via a button on the auto-feeder.
- Fixed bug where ferals could sometimes launch items through corral walls.
- 0.5.0b - Fixed bug where water was not going in through corral walls.
- Fixed bug where fashion pods were not going in through corral walls.
- 0.4.3c - Added a manual collection button to the corral’s plort collector upgrade for all those do-it-yourselfers out there.
- Fixed bug where auto-feeder corral upgrade would sometimes not properly handle returning to the ranch, resulting in corrals with large amounts of food in them. This fix should broadly improve the experience of using an auto-feeder overall.
- 0.2.4 - Fixed bug where corrals and gardens on the ranch could sometimes be seen floating in space from far away.
- The tortoise and the hare used to indicate the speed settings of the Auto-Feeder are a reference to one of Aesop's fables. It may also reference the common theme on many motorized, outdoor implements like tractors and lawnmowers using similar pictographs on the throttle and/or speed lever.