m (Replacing .PNG image with .GIF with both frames)
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Revision as of 14:38, 9 July 2019
|“||A happy slime makes for a happy rancher.||”|
— the Slimepedia
A corral is used to keep slimes on a ranch. The open-air corrals are designed for maximum slime satisfaction, with the rich soil of the Range beneath them and its expansive sky above them. Slimes will remain perfectly happy within corrals as long as they are fed regularly.
Remember: You can shoot things THROUGH a corral barrier. Handy!
|High Walls||High Walls|
|Music Box||Music Box|
The music box plays a soothing tune that greatly reduces slime agitation.
An auto-feeder will drop food into the corral at regular intervals. Just remember to keep it stocked!
|Air Net||Air Net|
|Plort Collector||Plort Collector|
A plort collector will vacuum up two types of plorts in a corral at regular intervals, depositing them into a storage tank, so long as space is available.
|Solar Shield||Solar Shield|
A solar shield will encase a corral in a dim shade, protecting slimes sensitive to light.
- 1.1.1 - Reduced the corral autofeeder frequency on Low and Medium to give food every 9 and 6 hours, respectively.
- 1.1.0 - Fixed bug where slimes in a corral with a music box would stay soothed after demolishing the corral and music box. I mean, sometimes you just can’t get a song out of your head...
- 0.6.0d - Fixed bug where returning to Largos in a corral with an auto-feeder and plort-collector would sometimes not produce all of the proper plorts.
- Fixed bug where carrots and parsnips would sometimes become stuck against corral posts.
- 0.5.1 - The auto-feeder corral upgrade now has 3 speed settings. You can change these setting via a button on the auto-feeder.
- Fixed bug where ferals could sometimes launch items through corral walls.
- 0.5.0b - Fixed bug where water was not going in through corral walls.
- Fixed bug where fashion pods were not going in through corral walls.
- 0.4.3c - Added a manual collection button to the corral’s plort collector upgrade for all those do-it-yourselfers out there.
- Fixed bug where auto-feeder corral upgrade would sometimes not properly handle returning to the ranch, resulting in corrals with large amounts of food in them. This fix should broadly improve the experience of using an auto-feeder overall.
- 0.2.4 - Fixed bug where corrals and gardens on the ranch could sometimes be seen floating in space from far away.
— All 42 Music Box files in a single file.
- The tortoise and the hare icons used to indicate the speed settings of the Auto-Feeder are a reference to The Tortoise and the Hare, one of Aesop's Fables.
- There are 42 individual sound files for the Music Box. Each file is named "musicbox_1" through to 16, and then A through Z.