The Butterscotch Teleporter is a player-created teleporter crafted using the Fabricator at The Lab. Butterscotch Teleporters come in a pair when created, and only one set can be created at a time.
The Butterscotch Teleporter has two requirements which must be satisfied before it is unlocked:
- Unlocking the The Glass Desert.
- The Pink Teleporter blueprint has been purchased from The Lab's Builder's Shop.
Once the requirements are met, it will become available for purchase after 30 in-game minutes.
Only the player is capable of using Butterscotch Teleporters; anything held on the nozzle is left behind, and anything except the player that comes into contact with the teleporter will not be transported. The only way to transport items using teleporters is to store them in the Vacpack.
When one teleporter is placed, it can be picked up again. When both teleporters are placed - and therefore linked - they can only be demolished and must be crafted again at The Lab.
- 1.2.1 - Fixed a bug where Mochi’s Manor icon was not appearing on teleporters.
- 1.0.1 - The World Map is introduced, which can track all player-made teleporters.
- 1.0.0 - Butterscotch Warp Tech added.
- The Butterscotch Teleporter's coloring corresponds to the Quantum Slime. It shares this trait with the Butterscotch Warp Depot and the Butterscotch Slime Lamp.
|Teleporters||Pink Teleporter • Blue Teleporter • Grey Teleporter • Violet Teleporter • Green Teleporter • Red Teleporter • Amber Teleporter • Berry Teleporter • Cocoa Teleporter • Butterscotch Teleporter • Gold Teleporter|
|Warp Depots||Pink Warp Depot • Blue Warp Depot • Grey Warp Depot • Violet Warp Depot • Green Warp Depot • Red Warp Depot • Amber Warp Depot • Berry Warp Depot • Cocoa Warp Depot • Butterscotch Warp Depot • Gold Warp Depot|
|Links||Refinery Link • Market Link|