The blueprint for the Abyssal Pump is obtained by reaching Rank 24 of the 7Zee Rewards Club, requiring a cumulative sum of 726,500.
When placed while in Gadget Mode, it will automatically begin collecting resources over the course of 12 hours, and when complete will perform a dance animation until demolished or harvested. After its final cycle, it will despawn when harvested.
It provides 6-12 resources - equivalent to a Master Pump - and has the highest chance of receiving rare resources per harvest, making it the best pump in the game.
Drops by rarity
|Drop||Location exclusive?||Weight value|
|The Dry Reef||90|
|The Ancient Ruins||Blue: 90|
|The Glass Desert||90|
- 1.0.1 - Extractor cycle time was reduced from 22 In-Game hours to 12 In-Game hours. Chance of rare resources has been increased.
- 0.6.0 - Added to an expanded list of rewards for the 7Zee Rewards Club.
- The Abyssal Pump's blueprint is stated by the Builder's Shop to value at 3,500 to purchase after unlocking the blueprint. However it is exclusively gained through the 7Zee Rewards Club, so is unavailable to purchase at any point.
- It is entirely possible to obtain the Abyssal Pump - the best pump in the game - before the Master Pump. This is due to the fact that the Abyssal Pump is unlocked through the 7Zee Rewards Club.
- The Abyssal Pump is one of three extractors that have their own names for their tier; the other two are the Royal Apiary and the Titan Drill.
|Novice||Novice Drill • Novice Apiary • Novice Pump|
|Advanced||Advanced Drill • Advanced Apiary • Advanced Pump|
|Master||Master Drill • Master Apiary • Master Pump|
|7Zee Rewards Club||Titan Drill • Royal Apiary • Abyssal Pump|